The Home Buyers Plumbing Checklist
Buying a new home can be stressful and the last thing you need is expensive plumbing repairs as soon as you move in. That’s why we have created this useful Home Buyers Plumbing Checklist infographic to help you in your property purchase.
Important aspects to check before purchasing a property include :
* Toilets that don’t flush properly.
* Drains that don’t drain quickly.
* Poor water pressure on taps and showers.
* The age and health of the hot water system.
* Water damage on any interior or exterior walls.
* Wet areas outside that could indicate a broken pipe.
If by chance you have recently purchased a home that requires plumbing repair, be sure to give us a call on 0409 624 572.
Fiedler Brothers Plumbing specialise in commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage, gas fitting, waste management, back flow prevention and testing, thermostatic mixing valve testing and maintenance plumbing.